My oldest son plays on Camarillo High Frosh football team and they were 1-0 going into yesterday's game against Righetti HS. No more, they are now 1-1. We were up 20-0 at the end of the first quarter and it went downhill from there. I'll just say we lost and leave it at that.
Tomorrow both my younger boys play teams from Santa Clarita.....this organization plays the same offense and defense from the youngest age up to the oldest age group in the league. They start basic and by the time they reach the Senior division, the kids are well trained and know their system in and out. So..it will be a challenge to beat them as they are always tough, but they are NOT unbeateable. I have drilled my defense on reading the Double Wing, which is what SC runs, and hope they retain the info I gave them and play how I know they can. I think we can actually win, so I guess we something to look forward to...wish us all luck!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment