Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our First Game

We finally got our first game scheduled....only one week away....great timing there GCYFL.  We will be playing the Valley Panthers and of course I am excited to see how our kids do.  We have the "potential" to be an amazing team, but you know how THAT goes.  Still, I am optimistic.
I am the Defensive Coordinator and am using a different defensive alignment than the kids are used to, but they are picking it up well enough and they are looking forward to seeing how well they do with it.
My main alignment is the 3-5-3, it is a very blitz oriented defense and and very aggressive one too.  The boys love the fact that they are shooting through the line all the time and have done well with it, so we shall see how it goes.  I also have a couple of other more standard alignments, but the 3-5 is my go to defense.
Kick some butt J2Gold!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment