Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My Crazy Life

Hi there.......I am a busy man.  I have three boys who are very active and require tons of my time....but I am not complaining...I have a sweet life.
I coach youth football....the Camarillo Cougars, specifically....J2Gold, the 12 and 13 year olds.  Our season is beginning soon, September 4th is our first game and we are crazy excited.  I am the Defensive Coordinator for the team and I feel we have a pretty amazing group of kids to work with and am anticipating some great success this year.  My middle son plays on our team and I get to coach him, so you know I am having a really fun time.  He plays Linebacker and is one very kick butt player.

I stay pretty busy at work too, I am a Firefighter in SoCal and we are just coming into our brush fire season....looks like it could possibly be a busy one.  I don't mind too terribly much, the overtime from fires helps the home finances, but it will take away from my coaching time....so I am having mixed emotions about it all just now.

Well, that is it for now....just wanted to start off and get this thing rolling.  I will be giving at least weekly updates on how our season progresses.  Adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment