Life in the Swindle home is BUSY!!!! All three of my boys play football...as I have reported here on occasion, haha. The youth team I coach has our first playoff game this Saturday...against a team we have already beaten in the regular season. But, I never underestimate and opponent and with the prospect of rain the night before...the field could be the equalizer!!!
Okay, I am going to start bragging out loud here....my youngest son is an actor....a for real on TV and movies actor. He has done commercials and an independent film and is in the running for some parts in BIG movies and he just landed a gig on NFL Gameday doing a spoof skit as the guys doing their run down on teams and games that day.....it will air this Sunday...so we are excited!!! It is rather apropos that he is on this....he is the starting middle linebacker on his youth team....so there you go!!
My oldest son has been doing really well this season on his HS football team too...he is a first string wide out and a second string Safety. I know he will continue to do really well if he stays with football...he has speed, great hands and a natural smartness for the game that can't be taught. Plus, he is growing like a weed and I suspect by the time he is a Senior he should be of a size that would interest colleges...I hope, I hope, I hope!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment